In 2015, Enugu fiery Catholic Priest descended on President Goodluck Jonathan for ineptitude, and predicted his downfall. And so was it. It came to pass.
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka
NewVoice refreshes you with the exact words of the priest, just three and half years on. He said:
1. “It is so alarming that pastors are becoming
vultures around the president. Pastors are becoming hawks eating the porridge of Jacob and selling their prophetic rights. Anointing is being merchandised in Aso Rock. Some are turning our Naira into dollars in jets moving it out of the country”.
2. “He surrounded himself with hooligans. By the
time he comes down, Jonathan will regret many people he worked with. He played himself into the hands of hooligans”.
3. “If my father will be my leader and my siblings will all die, let a stranger be my leader and let my family be”.
4. “Our oil boom has met a bad luck it’s now become oil doom”.
5. “And they say continue, continue to do what? You want to experience more bad luck”?
6. “For six years, Onitsha bridge is still not built”
7. “You don’t use Vitamin c to heal cancer, or paracetamol to heal hook worm, you need hard drug. In Nigeria, we need change”!!
8. “Last time the first lady came here, we are not
partisan, we welcomed her, we did a spiritual drama here lifted four birds up to fly. The main one that should fly up refused to go. I did everything possible and that was the healthiest of them all, but it refused to fly. We want it to fly up for Jonathan and the spirits of God said don’t disturb it, don’t you see the meaning? When God rejected Saul, David took over. We need change however God will do it, Jeremiah 8: 22- are there no more prophets in Gilead.. why are my people dying and perishing like this…”
9. “A president cannot fight a simple insurgence.
This is not external country attack o. it is not just like another country invaded Nigeria. It is an intra detraction. Many of us are claiming that because Buhari said he will make Jonathan’s governed ungovernable. Let’s assume it was Buhari who said it, even though it was not Buhari who said it. If you are the president and someone said something like that will you not arrest the person?”
10. Are we going to fold our hands with Bad luck meeting the church?
11. In the North people no longer go to church because of Boko-Haram, do you want Boko-Haram to come bomb you here”?
12. “This is our new year’s message. When you go
home tell anybody you see, that from oracle of the Holy Spirit we are announcing CHANGE”!
13. “I am not saying that Goodluck is a bad man, he
is a good man but he cannot lead Nigeria. As things stand right now, from the oracle of the Holy Spirit Jonathan should resign right now honorably and let Nigeria be…whatever brought him here should take him back and let Nigeria be”.
14. “With the way Nigeria is going now, Good luck’s office, let another take”.
15. “The same God who saved us from EBOLA will save us from this bad luck season”.
NewVoice Nigeria, newvoice.com.ng expects reactions from Father Ejike Mbaka’s presentation.